Monday, April 11, 2011

Whoa! What happened here???

Just 6 months ago, our oldest daughter looked like, well, a typical 13 year old, I think anyway. She still looked young, but like she was just starting to grow up. She at lest still looked like a kid, certainly not like a teenager. Oh, she had the hormones and attitude to go with a teenager, just not the looks. Here is a picture taken of her in October. The month she turned 13.

6 months later, I have no idea who this young woman is. She kinda looks like our daughter, she has the teenager attitude our daughter has...hummm, she even talks like her. I have to check her phone to see who she is, because our sweet girl is attached to that phone the minute the school bell rings. What do you know? This girl has the same phone and she gets into my van. It MUST be our daughter. Anyway, this is my Lee Lee. Taken this weekend, in April...just 6 months after the first picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment