Thursday, April 14, 2011

He pooped it out, Mom!

Ahhh, my boys. Oh how I love my boys. They are starting to fight almost as bad as the girls do. Dominic can be a total stinker and Joey just asks for it. It's like his payback from being so evil when he was 4. I kind of just sit back and laugh at those two fighting. Although, I do have to referee their arguments and fights more than I do the girls. Dominic will bite Joey the minute he gets a chance, and Joey will slap himself and scream "Mooom, Dominic hit me."

Today, the fight is over a pencil cap eraser. Joey was doing homework and Dominic came up behind him, grabbed the eraser off of his pencil and took off running like the devil. He even has the evil laugh to go with it. Joey immediately screams and runs after him, making Nic laugh even harder. It was funny to watch. I'll admit that.

Nic pretended to eat the eraser, which sent Joey into a crying, screaming fit. Really, who cries over an eraser? So, I asked Nic where it was, he told me it was on the floor. I kind of believed he ate it, he has been known to do worse things. I asked him to show it to me. He brought it in, just like my good little boy. Haaahaa!

I walked over to Joey and handed it to Joey. He wouldn't touch it and was giving me the stink eye. I have no idea what that was about so I had to ask. The answer "He pooped it out, Mom! I am not touching that nasty thing, just throw it away right now! Are you trying to kill me by giving me something from his butt?"

Yes, yes I am Joey, poop kills...you didn't know?

Just another day in the Powell house.

2 comments:

  1. LOL I'd love to spend a week in your house. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more than welcome to, Casey. Or better yet, I'll just send them your way for a week. :D HEY, spring break is this week!

    ReplyDelete