Monday, April 25, 2011

Hoppy Easter!

This weekend was jam packed with Easter activities. So, I'll just post some pictures for you to enjoy. Haahaa! Not much funny happened, we were much too busy to notice if it did.

Easter Eggs we colored.

Easter Egg hunt at church. Hailee decided to sit this one out since, well, you know, she is a teenager. She tells me that with an eyeroll. LOL!







Easter Sunday.

Every year at our church, the kids decorate the cross. Being Catholic for 29 years, this was something strange when I first saw it being done, but it is now one of my favorite parts of Easter. I love going to our "new" church (no longer catholic) and seeing the decorated cross. I played with the sky on a photo editing site and thought this looks pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment