Friday, April 8, 2011

The Green Toe...

Really, you just have to love Joey. His stories amaze me.

Last night we were sitting down eating dinner and he tells us, out of no where, all about his green toe. We joked for a while, kind of like making this out to be some super hero. The Green Toe, with a yellow cape. We had no idea what he was talking about, but we let him talk, he was getting excited the more he was telling us. And to be honest, we were all zoning in and out and only catching part of his story.

Finally, I started paying close attention to what he was saying. "OMG Joe, do you have another ingrown toe nail? Is this what you mean by your green toe?" Dear God, I'm ready to gag, this is at dinner and I can totally picture now what he may be referring to.

"Yep, but don't worry, Mom. I squeezed all the green and yellow blood out. I'M A MAN!!!!"

That was it...the end of dinner. Everyone was finished. Maybe he is the key to weight loss? I'm still shuddering over this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment