Friday, July 22, 2011

Proof Joey is the devil.

First, let me start this off by stating that I absolutely love my Joey-Joe. He has always been my "rotten child", or as I like to call him, "The one my parents wished on me". He's just as mean and rotten as I was as a child, although he has not beaten anyone up (yet). By the time I was 7, a boy in our neighborhood used to walk around with a bike chain and lock to hit me with if I ever came near him again. Yeah, I was "that kid". I beat him up so much he had to carry protection with him everywhere.

Today, Nic and I were driving around running some errands. I asked him to sing his ABC's for me so that I can assure his preschool teacher he still knows his alphabet. He adores his teacher, Ms. Shannon. Everything he does, he asks if I will tell her in an email. I pretend to email her and he gets very excited to hear how she emails back and is thrilled with his progress. Come on...you've never told those kinds of lies to your kids? LOL!

Today, he decided he was not going to sing his ABC's. There was nothing I could do to get him to do it. Well, I could have bribed him with M&M's, but that's going to extremes when I know he knows his alphabet. So, I told him I would let Ms. Shannon know he forgot his alphabet and she would probably cry.

None of this phased Dominic. He, at 3, is pretty wise. Even at 3 he knows that his older brother must have always been the devil. How do I know this? Because after I told him that Ms. Shannon was going to cry, he looked at me with a very serious face and said "Teachers doesn't have tears. They cried them all out when Joey was a little boy"!!!!!!

Yes Dominic, you are probably right. ROFLMAO!!!


Who would believe someone so handsome would be so mean?

1 comment:

  1. That is one of the funniest things I've heard! Something he can use all through his school years! LMFAO!

    ReplyDelete