Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Sunday Riddle

What do you get when you mix a Don't Spill The Beans game, and a Nerf Blaster with Joey and Dominic?

Can you see where this is going? LOL!!!! Only my boys would decide to stuff the blaster with the beans and try hard to shoot them out. It has been an interesting day, that's for sure. I have to laugh, I know who was the master mind behind this, however, no one will admit it. They both stand there smiling and laughing. Thankfully it didn't shoot or jam the gun. The boys were heart broken over this. They had it planned perfectly. What they didn't plan was Nic sticking his face right up to the gun as Joey tried AGAIN to shoot it. The Nerf bullet that was in another chamber fired and left a perfect welt right next to his nose. Thankfully it wasn't his eye or this post would be taking a whole different turn.

Most days I am thankful for the laughter that these kids bring into our lives, however after something like this, I am thankful I can lock them in their room...from my side of the door!

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this post? Hilarious! They are certainly creative thinkers!

    ReplyDelete